The course is structured with the introduction to basics of Hydraulics system to complete design. Design of Hydraulics is key to the effective utilization of any Mechanical Application. Hydraulics design if not implemented correctly results in poor performance & quality problems during running. Conceptualization w.r.t the actual requirement in terms of force, speed and safety is very essential during design.
- Basics of Hydraulics.
- Introduction of Hydraulics elements
- Introduction to Fluids, Pumps, Direction, Flow, Pressure Control Valves and Symbols
- Introduction Hydraulic Actuators, Reservoirs, Hoses, Pipings, Fittings, Modular Valves, Manifolds, Electrical Devices, Proportional Valve and Servo
- Study of customer requirement for Hydraulic power pack
- Design exercise for Hydraulic power pack
- Hands-on training using one of the popular cad tool