goHyP (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other policies referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The term “Personal Data” refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, job description, health related data, birthday, e-mail address or mailing address.
1. Collection of Personal Data including email addresses
We may collect and process Personal Data about you as follows:
• If you provide Information to us by filling in forms on our website. This may include information provided at the time of registering, subscribing to any of our services, posting material, sending messages and posting in WorkSteam, making or receiving payments through your PPH Wallet or requesting further services.
• Details of transactions you carry out via our website.
• We may ask you for information when you report an issue or concern or we have or receive a complaint or query about you (whether or not a formal Dispute is raised).
• We may keep a record of correspondence between you and us.
• We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of the messages you send and receive using WorkStream including without limitation, when you sent or received a message and the contents of that message. Messages are not private and are not confidential
• We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information received from third parties. For instance, credit reference agencies, search information providers, PayUMoney etc.
2. Use of Personal Data
We will use your Personal Data to fulfil your requests and we will ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by e-mail or post. When we ask you for Personal Data it may include the following purposes:
• We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new products and services we will be providing;
• We may send you regular updates on issues we think will be of interest to you;
• We may send you requested information on our products and services;
• We may use your Personal Data for marketing purposes and market research; and
• We may use your Personal Data internally to provide you with the services offered by us via this website, to administer this website and to help us improve our services.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
• We may use your Personal Data to notify you about changes to our services, terms and conditions, policies or website
We hope you will be delighted with our services.
However, if you do not wish to receive emails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list you can either select “unsubscribe” from any of the marketing emails that we send or alternatively contact us.
4. Disclosure of your Personal Data
We do not share, sell or distribute your Personal Data with unrelated third parties, except as otherwise provided for in this Privacy Statement and under these limited circumstances:
• In order to provide you with the information or products which you have requested, Personal Data may occasionally be transferred or shared with other companies within our group of companies or third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your Personal Data in order to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf.
• We will keep your contact details on our database and may, from time to time, e-mail or post you information to make you aware of our other similar products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive e-mails or post from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the “unsubscribe” procedure set out above.
• Where you have consented, we may also share your Personal Data with other companies within our group of companies or disclose your Personal Data to other businesses who may contact you about their products or services that may interest you.
• We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law.
• In order to apply or enforce our terms and conditions, our policies or any other agreements between you and us.
• We may pass on your Personal Data to other users of this website if they confirm to us in writing that they intend to issue proceedings or take legal action against you.
• Where appropriate, before disclosing Personal Data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
• Where you have chosen to connect your goHyP account to your Facebook account we may share, disclose, and transfer Personal Data to Facebook. This permission will be requested when you connect your accounts. If you have given this permission you may then disable this function at anytime by changing your Facebook or goHyP account settings.
5. Links to other websites