• Integrates existing data from a variety of internal and external sources into the GIS database.
▪ Utilizes ESRI applications for data capture and data transformation tasks.
▪ Performs basic geo-processing and spatial analysis operations using ESRI software.
▪ Provides basic database/geodatabase management tasks.
▪ Prepares basic cartographic maps as needed using ESRI software.
▪ Develops GIS automation routines to streamline repetitive tasks.
▪ Develop and utilize quality control procedures to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
• Atleast 5 years of solid experience is required along with a GIS/Geography/Geoinformatics or allied degree.